Monday, August 20, 2007

VALUES EDUCATION-2nd Meeting

1) My first week stay at MCL was fine but I was a little nervous because of the new environment and expectations. Aside from being nervous, I feel comfortable and happy also about my teachers and schoolmates especially my classmates, because they are all good and nice. I find my courses not so easy and not so difficult because we are still discussing about the basic topics. The part that is hard for me about my courses are the requirements. It is hard for me to save money because I have to buy the requirements for a course. As a sort of adjustment, I must be independent and attentive in every class so that I can pass all the courses. I must be disciplined, sociable and open-minded, and be a positive thinker, so that I can be successful in meeting the terms of a academics, emotions and social involvement.

2) I like my first year in college be a great beginning. I want to be an honor student in college and to achieve this I must study hard.

3) Top 10 Values I will try to prioritize:
-Communication
-Continuous Improvement
-Excellence
-Hardwork
-Independence
-Positive Attitude
-Strength
-Discipline
-Family
-Systemization

No comments: