Friday, August 31, 2007

VALUES EDUCATION-6th Meeting


1.
a) The challenge I had taken is getting a high score in the quiz in
Chemistry.
b) I was able to beat the challenge and I felt happy and fulfilled.
c) I realized that I can always get high scores in all courses if only study
hard.
2. I was not able to watch the whole film but the most striking scene for me is the one that shows the effects of global warming to the Earth. My emotions while watching the film are alarmed, complicated, and depressing. After watching the film, I realized that we must now think not only ourselves but also other people. We must take care all of the things around us especially the things that God had given us. The actions that I can commit in order to take care of the environment is by properly segregating the trashes, using the right amount of papers, and saving electricity and water.

No comments: