Monday, August 20, 2007

VALUES EDUCATION-3rd Meeting


1) Day 1
Since high school, one of my values is my family. I always try to show how I value my family for it always inspires me in my studies. And today, I really focused on practicing this value. Before, I was tired in doing many school works, but on this day, I kept in my mind that all of these things are for my family. And this thought helped me feel good even if I am tired. I have learned that it feels good if I really make my family and God as the center of my life. They can help me relieve all the stress and depressions that I have, and thy can make me stronger all the time. That is why I will continue to apply this value.

Day2
My second most appreciated value is systemization. Before, I was lazy to organize all the tasks I should do. However, I have experienced many difficulties because of this. That is why I have realized that I should be systematic in college. Even at the first day of school, I started to make notes of the things I should do to help me in remembering and organizing all the tasks. It felt more convenient to be systematic. And as of now, I am learning how to organize and budget my time ad priorities properly. I have learned that this value really helps me a lot so I will keep practicing and applying it.

2) When I attended the Freshmen Night, I saw how the Malayan students had fun especially when the Mom’s Cake band performed. I also saw how good the students are in meeting the visitors during the event because, even if it is raining, the students still stayed near the stage. But still, some students chose to stay inside the canteen or go home after class because the had the free shirt and student planner.
I felt happy and I also enjoyed the event because I was with my friends while watching the performers, especially my favorite band, the Mom’s Cake. I really like how they entertained the audience. And the thing that I disliked is it was raining and there were no chairs.
I have learned that I am so blessed that I belong to alpha batch because the administration really makes me feel how the students are important to them. That is why I really want to thank them for allowing us to experience fun aside from quality education.

No comments: