Tuesday, August 21, 2007

VALUES EDUCATION-4th Meeting


SELF RESPECT/ RESPECT FOR OTHERS

1.)Looking back at the list of my positive characteristics and qualities, I feel proud in the sense that people appreciate what they see in me and knowing that I have positive qualities.

2.)
a)
-When I have given wrong answers to the questions during recitation, I would like to be
corrected by my teachers and schoolmates with respect like they will not laugh on me.
-When I am expressing my opinion during class or group discussion, I want my classmates/
group mates to listen while I am speaking.
- When I am giving suggestions during group work or presentation, I want my group mates
to listen and not to judge me that I want them to follow me.
-When I commit mistake, I want those people to correct me in a proper manner.
-When I do not like what they are asking me to do, I like them to respect my opinion and help
me to do the task instead of talking about me.
-When they want to give me their comments or suggestions, I like it if they will speak to me
in a good manner that it cannot hurt my feelings.

b) In terms of dealing with the MCL community, I can commit to myself that I will treat them with respect by thinking first and looking carefully to what I am acting.

No comments: