Friday, August 31, 2007

VALUES EDUCATION-5th Meeting


The most challenging thing I have ever accomplished was when I learned how to drive a single bike. Yes, learning how to drive a single bike made me challenged. I just learned how to bike when I was in third year high school. When I was still a kid, my friends taught me several times how to bike; unfortunately, I did not make it, because I did not have yet the self- confidence, and I was afraid. Consequently, when we lived in Malitlit, I found a new friend and he was very nice. I also found that my friend and his nephew were good in biking. Of course, it made me amazed because they drove the bike very fast without holding on the handle. As soon as we became a little close to each other, they taught me how to drive it. Even though I was afraid to get injuries, I kept in my mind that I should learn it by now because I was not a kid now and it was a shame that my younger sister who was 6 years old younger than me had already did that. Fortunately, I learned how to drive a single bike without getting any injuries, and it was because of my full effort, dedication, determination, and focus, and with the support of my friends, and my sister.

No comments: