Friday, August 31, 2007

VALUES EDUCATION-Last Journal Entry


REFLECTION ON MY REALTIONSHIPS BETWEEN FRIENDS

1. The lessons I had learned from my past and present relationships are how to handle that relationship for us to maintain the good bonding. I also learned how to act properly when interacting with my friends. Even if we are very close to each other, still, we have the limitations. And from all the experiences I had from them, I will never forget how they had changed my life into the better one.
2. In order to make a relationship work, first thing you must prioritize is the love to that person/s. If you are interested with them and you love them, it will be easy for you to commit your own self to the relationship. This commitment will help you to make your relationship lasts.
3. My advice is just enjoy the life, but limit your actions to avoid trouble. Do not forget to feel them how they are important to you. Never be tired of doing little things for them. Sometimes, those little things are the big things which are treasured and kept in their hearts.

No comments: